Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spring Time at Etsy!

With the remnants of last night's APRIL snow storm still all around me I thought I'd take a proactive approach and bring some spring to me! I've recently entered into the wonderful world of Etsy. No, it's not a foreign word! Etsy is an online market place for beautiful hand made goods! I strongly urge you to check it out if you haven't already! There are some unbelievably talented artisans out there with gorgeous items waiting to be discovered!

These items are perfect to brighten any child's room on a gloomy, winter day!
















This beautiful Custom Chelsea Blue Lampshade with spring flowers is made by Fat Cat Designs!
















This Garden Party Pillow is hand crafted by Alberta's own Two Stray Cats!
















LOVE this Owl Pegboard by Maple Shade Kids!



And what would spring be without ladybugs? This beautiful hand painted picture frame is by Precious Designs Boutique.


This is just a very small sampling of the wonderful work that is available on Etsy! Check it out!

2 comments: