Friday, May 8, 2009

It's All About The Extra Touches!


Recently I've had a large growth in the sales of my custom, hand painted drawer knobs. Customers are having them made up to match previous items they've ordered like letters or a growth chart, but a lot are just simply looking for that special little touch that can finish a room off and give it that extra little WOW!

All knobs are painted on a 1 1/2 inch round mushroom knob then sealed multiple times with a protective spray to protect them from daily use. Use them on dressers, night stands or even closet doors! They're funky, fun and definitely pleasing to look at! For more designs check out Bouncing Off The Walls!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, these are absolutely GORGEOUS Kristina! Would you STOP making all this cool stuff, cause I have a list a mile long of everything I want & it just keeps getting bigger. You are now officially on my "budget"!
    Keep all this great stuff coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these drawer pulls. Absolutely fabulous work!

    ReplyDelete